Feb 5, 2007

Singular Thoughts III

American Idol is back! Syempre Rockstar (INXS & Supernova) fanatic pa din ako ever pero AI6 should be good enough for now, lalu na kung wala ng 3rd installment sa Rockstar saga. I will definitely not get into recaps like I did with RS:SN Siguro pakonti-konting commentaries lang. Most likely, my links will be pointing to rickey.org, so far the best site for AI fanatics.

******************************

I took a short YM (Yahoo! Messenger) survey recently and I realized how dependent this brain of mine has become to the global knowledge that the internet provides. One question asked how often I used search engines. I ticked the bottom option, "several times a day."

Ang masasabi ko lang… There’s really no excuse anymore for people who don’t do their research. So to everyone pretending to know so much about something when they actually don’t, I have 6 letters for you: GOOGLE.

******************************

And speaking of Google, I recently read about Google winning top place in Fortune Magazine’s survey of Top 100 Companies to Work for in America 2007. Employees not only get the prestige and the free lunch. They also play as hard as they work.

Read the CNN article here.

Read the Top 10 Reasons to Work at Google here.

Watch the Today Exclusive (NBC): Inside Look at Google:

******************************

Enough about Google. Here’s a recommended site if you wanna know the exact time here in the Philippines: PAG-ASA Philippine Standard Time

Cheers!

No comments: