Aug 28, 2006

from the mouth of dave navarro



im quoting this directly from Dave Navarro's blog, 6767:

OK. We hammered Dilana pretty good the other night. I got into it with her about her comments and she caved quite a bit. I do, however, appreciate that she owned up to it all eventually and because of that I can forgive her. These kids don't live in the real world and they really have lost touch with the fact that anything really exists beyond the house and the show. The fact remains, she simply fucked up. At the end of the day, it's not really a big deal. I can't tell you how many times I have fucked up over the years. A story or article will come out that I did and I will cringe reading back my own words. We taught her a lesson. One I am sure she will never forget. For me, it's over and I think it is time to move on. Let's focus again on the singing and the talent onstage. The press clinic was just that. A clinic. It was there to learn from and I think nobody learned more than she did. Honestly, you think that Tommy has always contained himself in the press? Hahaha! You think I have? No way dude! In fact, I am currently in Toronto doing a press junket and I can almost promise you that I will say something stupid at some point! It just happens. I am not back peddling here I am simply saying that we should get over it and cut her a little slack. It's all part of the audition process. At the end of the day, Dilana is one of the strongest performers on the show and I am a huge fan of her talent.


makes a lot of sense to me.

now, wouldn't it be interesting to see dilana at the bottom three despite an amazing performance on week 9, and THEN perform a spectacular bottom 3 performance?

No comments: