Jul 23, 2006

thank god for You Tube

the most awesome videos sending chills down my spine . . .


Teardrop by Massive Attack

Love, love is a verb / love is a doing word / fearless on my breath / gentle impulsion / shakes me, makes me lighter / fearless on my breath / teardrop on the fire / fearless on my breath / Night, night of matter / black flowers blossom / fearless on my breath / black flowers blossom / fearless on my breath / teardrop on the fire / fearless on my // Water is my eye / most faithful mirror / fearless on my breath / teardrop on the fire / of a confession / fearless on my breath / most faithful mirror / fearless on my breath / teardrop on the fire / fearless on my breath // It's tumbling down (as in love falling apart) /It's tumbling down (as in love falling apart)



Mad About You by Hooverphonic

Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain / It's driving me insane / I can't fake / For god sakes why am I / Driving in the wrong lane / Trouble is my middle name / But in the end I'm not too bad / Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you / Mad about you / Mad // Are you the fishy wine that will give me / A headache in the morning / Or just a dark blue land mine / That'll explode without a decent warning / Give me all your true hate / And I'll translate it in our bed / Into never seen passion, never seen passion / That is why I am so mad about you / Mad about you / Mad about you / Mad // Trouble is your middle name / But in the end you're not too bad / Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be / So mad about you / Mad about you / Mad // Give me all your true hate / And I'll translate it in your bed / Into never seen passion / That is why I am so mad about you / Mad about you



Ava Adore by Smashing Pumpkins

It's you that I adore / You'll always be my whore / You'll be a mother to my child / And a child to my heart / We must never be apart / We must never be apart // Lovely girl, you're the beauty in my world / Without you, there aren't reasons left to find // And you'll pull your crooked teeth / You'll be perfect just like me / You'll be a lover in my bed / And a gun to my head / We must never be apart / We must never be apart // Lovely girl, you're the murder in my world / Dressing coffins for the souls I've left to die / Drinking mercury to the mystery / Of all that you should ever seek to find / In time // In you I see dirty / In you I count stars / In you I feel so pretty / In you I taste God / In you I feel so hungry / In you I crash cars / We must never be apart // Drinking mercury to the mystery / Of all that you should ever seek to find / Lovely girl, you're the murder in my world / Dressing coffins for the souls I've left behind / In time / We must never be apart // And you'll always be my whore /'Cause you're the one that I adore / And you'll pull your crooked teeth / You'll be perfect just like me // In you I feel so dirty / In you I crash cars / In you I feel so pretty / In you I taste God / We must never be apart



Home by Depeche Mode

Here is a song from the wrong side of town / Where I'm bound to the ground by the loneliest sound / And it pounds from within and is pinning me down // Here is a page from the emptiest stage / A cage or the heaviest cross ever made / A gauge of the deadliest trap ever laid // And I thank you for bringing me here / For showing me home / For singing these tears / Finally I've found that I belong here // The heat and the sickliest sweet smelling sheets / That cling to the backs of my knees and my feet / Well I'm drowning in time to a desperate beat // And I thank you for bringing me here / For showing me home / For singing these tears / Finally I've found that I belong / Feels like home / I should have known / From my first breath // God send the only true friend I call mine / Pretend that I'll make amends the next time / Befriend the glorious end of the line // And I thank you for bringing me here // For showing me home / For singing these tears / Finally I've found that I belong here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hooverphonic! Top video ko din yan!
(tagged 24 Jul 06 08:11)

ynseng said...

jan, feel free to watch hooverphonic anytime...
(tagged 08 Aug 06 12:01)